Going Home Cremation & Funeral Care by Value Choice, P.A. is here to support and help you through your grief journey while honoring your loved one. Our staff has been consistently recognized as being among the most service-oriented, consumer-friendly death care providers throughout the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area. Call us at 301-296-6864 and visit us at 1091 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852.
Details You Need for Funeral and Cremation in Rockville, MD
It’s common for the funeral planning process to bring up many questions relating to the services and how a person is laid to rest. Most families have a little bit of exposure to funeral planning, but the process of finalizing a funeral plan can be overwhelming. You deserve to have quality information that helps you make the right decisions about these services, which is why our experienced team is here to provide the ongoing services you need for funeral and cremation in Rockville, MD.
Whether you are looking for a bit of information about a specific service, or you need full-service support because it’s time to schedule a funeral, we are here to help. Our funeral planning staff has supported families from all walks of life creating a comfortable, personalized approach to address everything related to funeral planning.
In addition to honoring the person’s wishes for the event and disposition, you also need to consider how custom funeral plans will support the needs of the living. Meeting at an event with friends and family is often an important step to find closure in this experience. Families can gather to share traditions and memories, creating a beautiful way to honor your loved one.
Information about Funeral Services
As you are beginning this process, gathering information about the industry should be your highest priority. You need to learn about available services and then talk to a funeral director about your preferences. The more you know, the better suited you will be to finalize your choices for this event.
You can find information on the internet about funeral planning. But the best way to access applicable information is to talk to a funeral planning team. Through this conversation, you can get your questions answered and learn more about the possibilities of creating a personalized event.
We share detailed information about the available services, while also listening to the needs and requests of each family. Our goal is to identify the cremation and burial services that are a perfect fit for your needs. Then, our team works tirelessly to cover all of the details relating to funeral planning, helping to reduce your stress and worry about the event.
The Cost of Funeral and Cremation in Rockville, MD
Before agreeing to funeral services, you need detailed information about the cost of this event. This transparency means that you always know what to expect when it is time to pay the bill. How much should you be paying for the disposition and event planning? The pricing varies based on different factors:
- Products: Regardless of the way you lay your loved one to rest, you will need to choose from certain products to support these services. For example, families can choose from different designs for urns, including memorial containers and temporary storage. Or, burial requires families to choose caskets, memorials, monuments, or grave markers. We offer various products so you have the best solutions for your unique needs.
- Event: If you are planning to host a large event with friends and family, then you might have costs incurred for the venue and food. Event costs can be included in your funeral package if you are holding these services at a funeral home. Or, you might have other costs for off-site event hosting, such as the price of renting a venue or paying for necessary services.
- Disposition: There are always costs related to the actual disposition of the body. For example, you will need to pay for either cremation or burial, depending on how you are planning to lay the person to rest. In many situations, cremation is more affordable than burial.
- Funeral Home: Also, it’s important to note that the cost of services varies depending on the funeral and cremation provider in Rockville, MD that you choose. Select the services that you want, then compare the offerings from the providers you are considering.
- Keepsakes: It’s common for families to set a portion of their budget aside to pay for keepsakes. For example, you might have personalized jewelry created or a photo memory book where you can look through the experiences you shared through the years.
Our team knows that budgeting is important to many families. We always offer detailed information about these expenses so you can choose a funeral plan that matches your budget.
Don’t Delay Funeral Planning Services
When a loved one passes away, you only have a short time to finalize these services. It takes a few days to finalize this funeral plan, and families often experience high emotions and stress during this time.
An alternative is to prepare for the unexpected. Everyone will need a funeral plan at some point, so it makes sense to be proactive with preplanning. Our team is here to answer your questions about funeral and cremation in Rockville, MD, giving you the time that is needed to create a quality funeral plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What cremation services do you offer?
We have the simple cremation, enhanced cremation, and the family goodbye cremation. Read more about cremation services here.
What are the prices of your services?
To help you understand all of the costs associated with a funeral service and make an informed decision, we’ve broken them down in our general price list. Read more here.
Why is Pre-Planning funerals important?
Making funeral arrangements beforehand gives you time to consider all your options and truly plan a service that’s unique to you. Schedule a consultation here now.